Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dinara

There are a number of dolls living here with me and my bear collection, how to choose who should play along in Clare's playing with dolls?




You won't have to look too closely to see that this young lady is dressed, very warmly considering the current season, in head to toe knits. She came as a kit from AK traditions- a beautiful ready made felt doll, including a felt skirt and boots, with the materials and patterns to knit her clothes. 
She has been a much adored part of my collection since 2007 and is currently overseeing all my creative activity from her perch above the fat quarter stash.
Are there any dolls at your place who would like to play along with Clare's?
Happy Sunday wishes for this long weekend.

10 comments:

Fiona said...

she is gorgeous...
Hugz

marina said...

she is so gorgeous!

Maria said...

I agree, she is really gorgeous!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh Mistea she is so cute.xx

Lyndel said...

I just knew you would have a doll with a knitted outfit! she's adorable. Thanks for sharing, I've gone and photographed my one and only doll now just to share with you.

Barb said...

What a fun doll!!

Tammy said...

What a lovely girl and I love the colours in her sweet outfit!

Cardygirl said...

What a beautiful doll!

Wendy said...

Very cute, I love all her woollen accessories!

Nanny@nannynotes2u said...

I love her little face and Oh the little flowers on her knits - beautiful!